I first started the rehearsal talking to each girl and asking what they though their character was like. I gave them some of my opinions, and they gave them mine. We then came to a middle ground as to what the character was like.
I'm starting to panic a bit because I need someone to play the friend and at the moment I don't have anyone and I still haven't worked with some of the people that I need too, but I will get rehearsals going more frequently. I also am in the process of typing up a script.
It has been dificult for me to get some of my actors to focus and I feel a little discouraged and angry sometimes because they will get distracted really easily. I realise it much be hard to see me as someone other than their friend/fellow peer, but it fustrates me often.
No comments:
Post a Comment